Message 00002 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[rox] Preliminary program

Dear speakers,

I set up a web page listing the people we invited to the conference.
This is meant as a preliminary program so people interested in the
conference may get an idea of what we're planning. I included the link
to your original proposal in the archive of `projekt oekonux.de'.

There is a column naming the city you are coming from. On

	http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/programm/

or

	http://www.oekonux-konferenz.org/program/

respectively, please check the entry I made and correct me where I'm
wrong. Especially for most of the German speakers I have no idea where
they are coming from.

Presumably this will be replaced by some machinery where among other
information you may enter an abstract about your presentation. Coming
soon.

						Mit Freien Grüßen

						Stefan

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/