Message 00008 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Additional guests (was: Re: [rox] Preliminary program)

Hi Alan and all!

4 hours ago alan wrote:
Jamie's address is

jamie jamie.com

I added him for now and he should receive this mail already.

Any chance of some cash for his air ticket?

As we said: We can only pay for one person for each presentation. If
you want two persons on a presentation that is ok with us and probably
there is no problem getting a sleeping place for an additional person.

We are really sorry, but our limited funding dictates this. And we
want to be very clear on that, because we had some nasty situations
last year we are trying to prevent this time.

						Mit Freien Grüßen

						Stefan

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/

[English translation]