Message 00016 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[rox] Categories in the program

Dear speakers,

when you tried StefanMz (the short form of Stefan Meretz - to be
distinguished from StefanMn - that's me) hints to edit the information
for your contribution you might have noticed an entry "Rubric" /
"Rubrik" you were not able to change.

Meanwhile we decided on the categories we want to put the
contributions in to help the visitors of the conference to get a first
idea. Please refer to

	http://www.oekonux-konferenz.org/program/

or

	http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/programm/

for a description of what we mean by the categories. If you feel
uncomfortable with the category your contribution is in, please
contact StefanMz or me.

						Mit Freien Grüßen

						Stefan

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/