Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 01:03:35 +0200
To: smerten oekonux.de
From: Rishab Aiyer Ghosh <rishab dxm.org>
Subject: my session
Cc: rishab Aiyer Ghosh <rishab dxm.org>

am i really supposed to talk for 2 hrs? or the 10 am session on nov 2 which only has my name on it going to have more people.

if it's just me, i may like to have ruediger glott come along as well. he's the sociologist who worked on the survey methodology, and has the advantage of being able to speak german. he commutes between maastricht and goettingen, so you may be able to pay for his travel from goettingen to berlin. if not, there is a small possibility that the FLOSS project could pay for it (small, because FLOSS ends october 31 and the EC is strict about dates of receipts for incurred expenses).

which reminds me, could you let me know the name of the hotel i'm staying in?

best,
rishab

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/

[English translation]