Message 00030 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[rox] Re: Presentation details (was: Re: my session)

On Wed, 9 Oct 2002, Stefan Merten wrote:

	http://www.oekonux-konferenz.org/faq/speaker.html
Should the papers mentioned at these pages be more or less articles with
well formulized sentences and not just the text of the slides as I normally
do it in the way you can see it for instance at

     http://people.debian.org/~tille/debian-med/talks/200210_lux_med/   ?

What about the beamer.  I really relay on a beamer but you wrote

   "We will try to get beamers. Overhead projectors will be available
    in all rooms."

Should I really print a stack of slides for the presentation as fallback????

Kind regards

        Andreas.

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/

[English translation]