Message 00073 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [rox] Documentation is growing slowly

Hi Stefan,

you can find my presentation at web-site
http://home.edu.helsinki.fi/~jsilvone/Oekonux/OekoN03_JS.html

cheers

JusSi

Quoting Stefan Merten <smerten oekonux.de>:

________________________________
http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/

--
Jussi Silvonen
tutkijatohtori, PsT, dosentti

Jussi Silvonen
Researcher, PhD, Docent
Center for Activity Theory and Developmental Work Research
Department of Education
P.O. Box 47
FIN-00014 University of Helsinki
Finland