Message 00075 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[rox] Closing this list

Dear speakers of the 2. Oekonux conference,

I'm now closing this list. Since a few days the text documentation -
as far as I have received it from you - is on the site

	http://zweite.oekonux-konferenz.de/

or

	http://second.oekonux-conference.org/

Some of the audio files are still in the process of being listened to,
cut and cleaned. I hope I'll be able to complete this during the next
week.

Thanks again to all of you and may be will meet again on the 3.
conference or some other place.

						Mit Freien Grüßen

						Stefan

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/