Message 00005 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [rox] Preliminary program

Dear Alan!

2 days ago alan wrote:
Although resident in Rome, I'm actually from Dublin, Ireland.

Corrected.

My co-presenter is Jamie King, who is Welsh but resident in London.
He's really the brains behind the whole thing!If you could add him to
the list, he will be a happier man....

I added him.

If he wants to join the conference and give the talk together with you
he should be added here. Can you give me an email address?

						Mit Freien Grüßen

						Stefan

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/

[English translation]