Message 00040 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [rox] Identitaet, Namen, Dekonstruktion und Oekonux

Hi speakers!

Today Tereza wrote:
Heute erhielt ich von Stefan Meretz folgendes Mail. Er betrifft
meine Beteiligung an der Oekonux Konferenz im November.

Hi Rehzi,

I'm sorry, but this mail seems to be part of a conflict we have with
Rehzi about using real names on the conference. IMHO this mail belongs
to `projekt oekonux.de' and not here.

I'm also sorry, s/he didn't respect StefanMz's privacy by posting his
private mail to public mailing lists. I'd like to make clear that the
members of the Oekonux project team try hard to respect the privacy of
everyone.

						Mit Freien Grüßen

						Stefan

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/